To make its own suppositories with essential oils.
Available size: 2,3 gr for adults and 1,3 gr for children.
RECIPE example for an adult – colds, bronchitis, fever, flu
For 20 suppositories of 2.3 grams
- 42 grams of cocoa butter
- 120 drops of eucalyptus radiata essential oils
- 40 drops of essential oils from Eucalyptus dives
- 40 drops of essential oils of origanum compactum
HOW TO DO:
- In a bain-marie (small Pyrex cup in a boiling pot of water) gently melt the cocoa butter over low heat.
- Remove from heat, allow to temper about 15 minutes and then add the essential oils and mix.
- Using a small beaker, fill the suppositories with this anointing.
- Place a few hours in the fridge so that they harden completely.
- Store in a small plastic bag or hermetic container in the fridge (or freezer) for about 2 years.