Made of polyethylene and polystyrene (approved in food and pharmaceuticals), these suppository moulds are reusable. Each mussel contains 6 cavities for 6 suppositories.
RECIPE example for children from 3 to 5 years old – colds, bronchitis, fever, flu
For 12 suppositories of 1 gram
- 12 grams of cocoa butter
- 48 drops of Essential Oils Cinnamomum camphora Cineoliferum (Ravintsara)
HOW TO DO:
- In a bain-marie (small Pyrex cup in a boiling pot of water) melt the cocoa butter.
- Remove from heat, let temper about 10 minutes then add essential oils and mix.
- Using a small beaker, fill the suppositories with this anointing.
- Place a few hours in the fridge so that they harden completely.
- Unmold and store in a small bag or airtight container. is stored in the fridge (or freezer) for 2 years.