$3.90 – $14.00
Calcium hydroxide is used to make limewater. Lime water is often used to make liniment, which is used, among other things, to gently clean baby’s skin (especially the buttocks). with a protective and soothing effect without having to rinse.
TO MAKE LIMESTONE WATER you need:
– Boil the filtered water and let it cool down.
– Pour the slaked lime and cooled water into the first bottle.
– Close the bottle tightly and shake it.
– Pour this mixture into a second bottle through a funnel.
– That’s it, that’s all. Your lime water is ready!